If you want to come and ride at Liverpool Wake Park on a regular basis then the Season Pass is perfect for you. This is the best way to get loads of time on the water, get great value for money, keep fit, meet new friends and have a crazy amount of fun! You can even pay the season pass on a monthly basis and spread out the costs over the year.
Season Pass Bonus:
All season pass holders get 10% discount in our shop
All season pass holders get 3 months interest free credit in the shop (10% discount not included with this offer)
Season Pass: £500
The season pass works as follows:
– Cost per person: £500 upfront fee or £50 per month for a 12 month period.
– Includes 50 sessions
– Once the 50 sessions are used, you can buy more sessions at £10 per session.
– You can buy these extra sessions one at a time or you can add bulk credit to your account, etc
– You can book as many sessions as you wish, up to 2 weeks in advance.
– First time Season Pass holders who want monthly payments, will pay £250 upfront and then then 12 monthly payments of £25.
Season Pass Rules:
– You must please pre book your sessions at least 24 hours in advance, you can not just turn up and expect to ride. You can pre-book using our online booking system, emailing us, calling us, or at reception.
– You must please sign in at reception every time you ride (you can not turn up and go straight to the dock)
– If you cancel a booked set with 24 hours notice or greater there is no charge
– You can not cancel a session within 24 hours notice, unless there are expectational circumstances.
– If you miss a monthly payment there will be a £15 admin fee
– Liverpool Wake Park opening times may vary through out the year
– Booking your session is subject to availability